PDF4me Power Automate connectors can be accessed in 3 different ways now. Each way authorization letting you access the API in different modes of usage based on your requirements. Everything you should know about how to authenticate PDF4me Power Automate Connectors.
PDF4me Connect (Recommended)
This PDF4me Connect is best for enterprise users who can buy API calls in bulk according to your requirement and good choice for on demand usage.
Let us look how to authenticate this PDF4me Connect Connector.
- To use PDF4me Connect, you need to authenticate with basic authentication.
- You can register at developer.pdf4me.com or pdf4me.com
- When you register at developer.pdf4me.com you can get a free trial API Key from our developer portal. The number of calls is a based on your plan if you decide to buy and it is auto renewable monthly.
- When you register at pdf4me.com you can get a free trial API Key from your Account Settings section. The number of calls is a one-time purchase.
API Key from pdf4me.com
API Key from developer.pdf4me.com
This connector is the best option for the prototyping your business automation with trial API calls. Later you can move to PDF4me Connect as it is a recommended PDF4me connector which has all latest features.
Let us look how to authenticate this PDF4me Connector.
- To use PDF4me Connector, you need to authenticate with oAuth authentication.
- You can register at developer.pdf4me.com and start use PDF4me with Power Automate.
- First 50 usage calls are free and lets you try all features. So, you don’t need to pay for sign up.
- Once you registered with developer.pdf4me.com, you can authenticate your PDF4me Connector with same credentials.