Split by Barcode
Connector ID: SplitByBarcode
Splitting the PDF file, based on the barcode data, as a filter is a remarkable feature in PDF4me. This function is quite handy, when integrated with the Microsoft Flow.
- Barcode FilterEnum, Required
Filter options for text in the barcode.
- Starts With
- Ends With
- Barcode DataString, Required
Text data in Barcode to filter & split
- Barcode TypeEnum, Required
Choose the type of Barcode.
- Data Matrix
- QR Code
- File ContentBase64, Required
Input file content from the source
- File NameString, Required
Input file name from source action
- Split Barcode PageEnum, Required
Choose the way split should occur.
- File ContentBinary
Output file content from PDF4me action
- File NameString
Output file name from PDF4me action