Great PDF Compress tool for reducing PDF size
12/5/2019 by Aravindhan Dhanapal
Reduce the size of PDF documents and compress them still maintaining the best quality possible. Easily shrink the size of any document format or image after converting them to PDF in just a couple of steps. Small size documents are can be great for webpages, printing, archiving or sending through emails. Save data & space by making the size of your documents smaller.
Easily shrink the size of your large PDFs by using the Compress feature in PDF4me. Compress large PDFs using predefined profiles to suit your purpose. Compress your documents in 3 different flavors
- Print - Compressed for Prints- Small reduction in quality
- Max - Compressed to the maximum possible - Reduced quality
How to Optimize Your PDF?
Compressing large PDFs by reducing the filesize of PDF can be easily achieved using PDF4me. You can reduce the size of PDFs in 2 ways
Using Compress PDF feature
- Select the Compress feature in PDF4me.
- Drag and drop or Upload large PDFs.
- Select the desired profile for compression
- Select 'Start Compress'
Drag and drop maximum files at a time and use Compress to reduce the file size. Download the processed files as ZIP, which will help you reduce the size further.
Using the Convert to PDF
Compress the size of any large document format after converting them to PDF in a single step.
- Select the Convert to PDF feature in PDF4me.
- Drag and drop or Upload large documents.
- Select the desired profile for compression (Only ''Print' and 'Max' profiles available)
- Select 'Start Convert'
Done! PDF4me will convert the document to PDF and compress the size of it for further use.
PDF4me is a constantly evolving document management tool. Our mission is to discover the best ways to improve PDF4me and add new features to help our consumers. We would love to collaborate with you all in this mission.