How to add Watermarks or Stamps to PDF?
We come across a lot of documents in our day to day life. There might be documents we want to protect from others copying or duplicating. Adding a Password may not always be a solution. We may want to add dates, validations, images or logos to documents. You may even wish to validate invoices as paid or documents as draft, copy, approved, confidential and so on.
PDF4me gives you an easy way to add Watermarks to your documents. Add Watermarks or text stamps in simple steps to your PDF. You can always customize the alignment, rotation, size or color of the text and much more.
How to add Watermarks?
We have simplified the task of adding watermarks for you. With simple controls, you can add modify and configure your text stamps in PDF4me.
- Select the Watermark tool from the Home Page
- Drag & Drop or Upload the document you want to add the Watermark
Upload any document format. PDF4me will automatically convert them to PDF before adding the Watermark. Save the time and trouble of converting the document to PDF
- You will have 2 options for watermarking
- Text - Add text watermarks
- Image - Add images or stamps, say Logo of your company
Options for Text Watermark
- Select from a list of most commonly used fonts. Default option - Arial
- Bold, Italics and Underline
- Available for text watermark
- Text color of your watermark
- Text size
- Increase or Decrease the size of your text
- Text Rotation
- Rotate text (Anti-clockwise only available)
- Text Position
- Configure the position of the text on your document. Default option - center.
- Watermark position
- You can set the watermark to be placed above the original content or beneath the original content. Default option - Set to Foreground
- Set the transparency of the text. Default is 75% opacity
Options for Image Watermark
- Image size
- Increase or Decrease the size of your image stamp
- Image Position
- Configure the position of the image on your document. Default option - center.
- Watermark position
- You can set the watermark to be placed above the original content or beneath the original content. _Default option - Set to Foreground
- Set the transparency of the Image. Default is 75% opacity
- Choose the type of Watermark and Configure using the formatting options.
- Choose if you want the Watermark on All pages, First page, or on Selected pages.
- When all the configurations are completed. Click Start adding Watermark.
Once done, PDF4me will process your preferences and the final PDF will be available for download as a single file or in a Zip folder.